Thursday, August 2, 2012

Puffy Headband Braid

My niece Kendra has been wearing her hair in some really cute braids that look something like a headband. It looks so cute on her! I was thinking how cute it would look on my granddaughter but didn't have any idea how to make a headband braid. (Do you remember when we thought frenchbraiding was cool?)

So I was delighted to find a website called Girly Do Hairstyles that has adorable"girly" hairstyle pictures and tutorials.I can't wait to see if my granddaughter will let me try these on her hair. Just look at a couple of the cute styles. There is even a post on doll hair restoration.




                                                                                            Isn't she cute?



post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *