Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cheap Way to Organize Your Cupcake Liners

I love me a cute cupcake which means I have a ton of cute cupcake liners.



I swear they were starting to creep out of my cupboards at night! How to get them organized? I saw somewhere (sorry can't remember where and didn't pin it) that you could use storage containers to store your liners. So I went to my local Shopko store and bought a couple. They work well but they are kind of expensive and I have a LOT of liners.


 
What to do...then I noticed I had a few empty Ball canning jars that seemed to be the right size.
 
 
 
I grabbed some liners and tried stacking them in the jars. The fit perfectly!! Cheap and I kind of like the "kitcheny" look to them. Now had I saved my receipts for the storage jars I think I would have returned them. As it is I'll just keep them since my liners are feeling at home in them. (You'll notice in the containers I also have some thin colored straws in there. It's fun to cut those in half and use them in decorating my cupcakes.)
 
 
 
P.S. Jill from jilllynndesign.com helped make my signature.
 
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *