Sunday, October 14, 2012

Vampire and Witch Photo Effects

I was going to call this post "How to Turn Your Husband into a Vampire" but I thought you might get the wrong impression. Actually, the biggest reason I didn't call it that is because Jerry got a peek at how I had turned him into a vampire.  After that he made me promise not to use that picture on the internet. (He's no fun...)

What I really wanted to tell you about (and show you) is that you can use the new Halloween features on Picmonkey to turn your loved ones into vampires,witches and zombies. (that was the longest sentence in history!)


 
So I took found this picture of me dressed in black. Then I did a little editing in Picasa and saved it to my desktop. I went to the Picmonkey site and uploaded the picture. I chose to use their Witches feature. You can add creepy things like hats,weird eyes, colored skin, spider webs to name a few. Things like bats and spooky backgrounds can be added too.




 So here is my finished picture. My hat doesn't quite fit but I like the green skin! (I make a very smiley witch.) Too bad I can't show you Jerry's picture as a vampire. It is WAY better--really freaky!!! You'll just have to take my word for it. Head on over to Picmonkey and have some fun changing your own loved ones into creepy creatures...or not!


(Picmonkey does have other Halloween features you can choose from that aren't creepy. They have a cute Trick or Treat feature I was thinking of using on a picture of my grandchildren.)
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *