Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Eve Party Ideas

Wow-can you believe that 2010 is almost over? This year went by fast for me! 2010 was a very good year in some ways and a sad year in others. (I lost a favorite uncle and my godmother.) However, I'm looking forward to a new year and a party to celebrate it.
So to help you ring in 2011, here are a few places to find fun party games, activities, appetizers, great non-alcoholic drinks and more appetizer ideas. This site has a fun party theme for kids. How about some free printable New Year's Eve subway art?

On this last day of 2010 I am thankful for my sweet wonderful family that I have enjoyed to the fullest over the holiday! I am thankful for you dear readers.
I am thankful that tomorrow I will awake to a New Year filled with hope, joy, and a plate overflowing with new projects and possibilities. Have a safe and festive night and a wonderful start to the New Year!

post signature








Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *