Friday, July 13, 2012

Do You Like To Doodle?

I'll admit it...I'm a doodler. In school all of my notebooks were covered in little squiggles and shapes. I still like to draw while I'm trying to pass the time. Until now it's always been on paper but here's a neat site that will let you doodle online.  It's called Scribbler Too, a drawing website that creates an interesting web around the shapes you sketch with your mouse. Draw faster or slower and adjust the controls to achieve different effects and colors. Even abstract doodles look like art!
This is a sample of a flower that I doodled up while trying out the site. It was really fun! Check it out and let us see what you come up with.
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *