Thursday, September 13, 2012

Uh Oh, Grandma's Gonna Snap!

As you know I am practicing a lot with my camera and different lenses. As you may or may not know, I make and sell awesome skin care products. As you also know, I have three adorable grandchildren that like to visit and play with toys here. On most visits the toys get picked up. But once in awhile they don't. Look what happened when the toys + grandma's camera met up!

 

 

 
 
Gathered From The Garden has aromatherapy lotions.
 
 
 
We also have products for the guys.
 
 
 
 
Our fun little lotion favors are perfect for shower gifts, stocking stuffers or when you just need a little something.
 
 
 
Our Flip Flop Foot Cream is intensive therapy for feet.
 
 
 
Push Up Lotions are great for traveling because they aren't liquid.
 
 
 
Our most popular item:  Goat Milk and Honey Lotion.  My personal favorite  Raspberry Lemonade.
 
Guess it's time to put the dolls away. I forgot how much fun it is to dress up Barbie dolls! I'll have to get the girls over soon and play Barbies with them.  (This time, I'll snap pictures of the grandkids.)
 
When was the last time you played with some toys?
post signature 




Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *