Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Do’s and Don’ts for After Your Shower

I am not a bath person. I wish I was because that seems like it would be so relaxing. Usually I have too many other things to do so I like to hop in the shower and then get on with my day. If you're like me, here are some shower tips...

Do apply moisturizer/lotion. 
Applying moisturizer after taking a shower will help to keep the moisture in and the dryness out. 

Do those eyebrows. After showering is a great time to tweeze your eyebrows. It makes for reduced pain and less resistance. Pluck in the direction of hair growth for best results. 

Don’t blow dry. Let your hair air dry until slightly damp. Blow drying right out of the shower can lead to frizzes. 

Don’t use mascara. Putting on your mascara in a steamy bathroom can lead to smudging. For using the blow dryer and/or mascara clear the bathroom by opening a window or turning on a fan first. 

Do push back your cuticles. Your cuticles are at their softest so they’re unlikely to tear. Just gently nudge them with your towel.


Maybe someday I'll fill up my tub with bubbles and have a glass of wine like those gals on tv and in the movies! Are you a bath or shower person?
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *