Friday, July 12, 2019

Just Plain Silly

     I read this on another blog and I thought it was hilarious! (and of course I had to try it!) 11 year olds say that the skin on your elbow is called a WEENUS (yeah, I know) and that it is a true indication of one's age. Oh, really? Well, if you straighten your arm and pull the fattest piece of that skin away from the body, the speed in which it retracts tells you RIGHT THERE if you are old. If I pull mine out, I have to kind of push it back, because it doesn't snap back very easily. It is slow going. So apparently I failed the young WEENUS test. I am officially old.
    I suppose someone could do some research and come up with a formula to determine how fast your weenus should flatten out. Doesn't that sound like a gov't contract just waiting to go out...Anyway, give it a try. If nothing else, just learning a new word has been worth it!
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *