Monday, April 18, 2011

Share the Wealth (of Knowledge)

I am always so grateful when other bloggers share their knowledge and expertise. I have fun reading about baking,crafts, photography and inspiration among other topics.(Yes, I do read a lot of blog posts!) I was tickled when I came across a blog post that contained tips and tricks to improve your blog.

Kendra over at the Key Lime blog has put together a tutorial of sorts. It is laid out so well that I think anyone that blogs could follow it. I'm a very visual learner so I really appreciated the images to go along with the text.

If you are looking for some good general information to improve your blog, look no further. Head on over for some great inspiration. Then come back and tell us which tips you used. (Notice the size change in my images?)

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *