Friday, August 26, 2011

On Your Mark, Get Set...

After stressing a little about getting everything done for Open House it all came together. (It didn't help that our administrators planned an all day workshop for us on our first day back. No classroom time that day.)

Bulletin boards are done, boxes unpacked and materials all found a home--some shoved into cupboards. Desks arranged, folders filled for Open House. Lesson plans done for the first week. Whew!

All of my students and families came to Open House. It is so nice to get to meet all of my kiddos before the first day. Makes everyone a little more at ease. I have a class of 22 which is a good size. I still have a few things to finish up before Monday's start. I guess that's what weekends are for...teachers don't punch a clock!
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *