Friday, September 30, 2011

This Is My Happy

Today I read this post and loved it. These small things make me happy and smile!


1. A hand-colored picture made for me by one of my second graders.
2. Hummingbirds at my feeder.
3. A phone call from my granddaughters.
4. Plane tickets to go visit my son and daughter-in-law to see their new home.
5. Hot apple crisp fresh from the oven
6. Brilliant sunrise skies on my way to work
7. A cupcake treat left on my desk by a fellow teacher
8. Diffusing a blend of citrus essential oils
9. Laundry done and folded by the hubs
10. Comments left on my blog by my sweet readers.
11. Any flowers still blooming in my garden after the frost


What made you happy today?
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *