Friday, February 24, 2012

It's in the Bag


Okay, girls, if you're like me you have a collection of purses. When switching purses what are the essential items you carry with you at all times? See if you agree with the list below:

1.Wallet. Make sure you have your driver's license.

2.Baby Wipes. They clean everything.

3.Mini sewing kit.

4.Pain reliever.

5.Cell phone.

6.Pen.

7.Gum or mints.

8.Pocket mirror.

9.Sunglasses.

10.Lip balm or gloss.

I have everything on that list in my purse except the baby wipes and sewing kit. I also carry a nail clippers, lotion,band-aids, mini-perfume, kleenex, glasses and contact case and more! I was invited to a baby shower where one of the games was to weigh your purse. Mine weighed close to four pounds!! (You can tell that I have a problem using a small purse.)What can I leave out? It all seems very necessary and important. The one really necessary and important thing I can't do without is Gathered From the Garden's purse-size Goat Milk and Honey Lotion. You can get one of your own here.

What's the one essential item you have to have in your purse?

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *