Thursday, November 29, 2012

Every year we host a little get together for friends and family. Usually some sweet treats,appetizers and wine. This year I'm thinking of adding a hot chocolate bar for the kids and adults who would rather not have the wine.

Here are some great ideas and photos. I'll probably choose a little from each to make my hot chocolate bar. (I'm sure there are more sweet ideas on Pinterest.)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real mom didn't have a picture of the actual bar but she has LOTS of good ideas for mix-ins and flavored cocoas!
 
 
 
Hostess with the Mostess even has some really fun printables for the hot chocolate bar.  Wouldn't this be fun for New Year's Eve!
 
 
I also plan to put out some Peppermint Schnapps and Kahlua for the adults to add. I'm thinking this just might be more popular than the wine!! 
 
 
 
 
post signature

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *