Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Last Minute Valentine Idea

Oh boy, I am never this late getting valentines for the grandkids. It's not for a lack of ideas either. (see this post)Time just got away from me! I've been working on a few projects and trying to learn more about photography and apparently haven't looked at a calendar lately. So here I am today putting together some sweet treats for the kids for Valentine's Day. Here's what I made using...
 
I saw this idea on the Making Life Whimsical blog but they had used red peeps. I sent hubby out to find them but he could only find these white ones at Target. They worked out fine I think. I put together 2 peep hearts, 1/2 a Hershey's bar and one full graham cracker broken in half.
 
 
 
Then I made a little bag topper in Microsoft Word that says, "You make my heart melt". I put all the ingredients into some little treat bags I had and stapled the bag topper on. I think the grandkids will get a kick out of making their s'mores in the microwave. (Actually the little guy will probably eat his peeps before they ever get to the microwave!)
 
 
The red heart box was left over from last year.
 
Hopefully, you've got your special ones covered. But in case you're like me, these are a simple but cute treat.
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *