Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What's on Your Summer Bucket List

Here in MN it doesn't seem like summer should be here. I think every day during the month of May it hasn't gotten above 65 and it's been overcast or rainy. This week's forecast isn't any better. But I know by looking at the calendar that school will soon be over and summer will officially begin!

Have you started a Summer Bucket List?  For some inspiration check these out:



                                                                       Love the chalkboard idea by Emily at I Create...with love.


A fun free printable idea from Stacy at 7 on a Shoestring
 



                        
          Another great printable from Uncommon Designs Online--love the idea of putting it on a Dollar Store plastic bucket.


 
This might just be my favorite...an Acts of Kindness Bucket List from Inspired by Family Mag.


Now that I have these cute ideas I need to actually put together my Summer Bucket List. A couple of things right off the top of my head...trips to the DQ, bike rides on the Lake Wobegon Trail and campfires/s'mores.  It's a good start.

What's top on your Summer Bucket List?
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *