Friday, April 11, 2014

I'd Like My Wine to Go

How about a sippy cup for grown-ups?!? I saw this on the internet and thought I gotta get this! Don't you think this Vino2Go tumbler is awesome? It comes in several different colors. The one in hot pink is my favorite! What a fun gift idea. Perfect for birthdays, retirement or any time you need a special gift. Wouldn't it be fun to add some clever sayings with a paint pen? You could also personalize them. 


Now for the folks that would rather have a brew instead of wine there is a tumbler for you too! It's the Beer 2Go tumbler. I don't think my hubby would use this but I know of some gals who love their beer. I bet they'd think it's pretty cool!

There's your tip of the day. Get yourself one and be the envy of your next get together!

  post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *