Monday, August 29, 2016

This Book Would Make a Great Gift

I just read the most delightful book—Life is Better at the Beach.  This is an inspirational book for living each day as if you are at the beach. Being that my husband and my favorite vacation spot is the beach this was a perfect read.
     The book is divided into fifteen “Rules” (basically very short chapters.) Each rule gives you something to do that is beach related. Rules such as “ Shoes are optional, Soak up the Sun, Look for seashells and Don’t miss the sunset to name a few.
     Each rule is accompanied by beautiful beach photos, a short reflection or two and a scripture verse. The reflections are very down to earth and tie in the beach theme beautifully. I read one a day so that I could think about the “Rule” and how to apply it to my daily life.
     This would make a great gift for anyone who enjoys time at the beach or for anyone who wishes they could spend time there!
     I was given this book to review from the Thomas Nelson Book Company but the opinion is mine.
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *