Monday, December 26, 2016

A Christmas Prayer

A Christmas Prayer

Now that Christmas is officially over I have to reflect on just how blessed I am. My husband's family celebrated Christmas on December 17. On December 23rd my daughter and her family came over to celebrate our traditional Christmas meal. On Christmas Eve my daughter and her family,siblings, nieces, nephews and parents were together at our house.  

We are all in good health, have jobs and homes. Life is exceptionally good. 
Unfortunately it is not that way for everyone. My prayers go out to all who are experiencing heartache and hopelessness this year. Here's a musical video "A Christmas Prayer". It's my wish too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FibFdAWrgUQpost signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *