Sunday, September 20, 2009

Say It Isn't So...Summer Can't Be Over

I can't believe that summer is supposed to be officially over this week. I saw sure signs that summer is alive and well this weekend. Here's my proof:


It's still warm enough to have a picnic lunch.



We enjoyed sunshine, wine, music and good company on the outsidepatio at Woodland Hill Winery.



Still warm enough for a ride.


The grass is never this green in the fall.



Lots of flowers still blooming in my gardens.

How many of you are still seeing signs of summer? Maybe it's because I just don't like our Minnesota winters that I'm trying so hard to hang on to summer. Then again, maybe Mother Nature is feeling the same way I am and she's giving us a gift of lingering summer temps!

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *