Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

I’m not such a resolution person, but one blog that I follow mentioned instead of making resolutions, she makes “intentions”, which I thought was a good idea.

So here are my “intentions” for 2012:

1. Read more just for pleasure. Reading on my computer or iphone does not count. I just ordered The Hunger Games Trilogy so that's a start.

2. Do something good for someone each day. I'd really like to be a blessing for those around me or a stranger, doesn't matter.

3. Limit my sugar intake. I saw a group of sisters were going to try this. 6 days of no sugar, 1 day of limited sugar. (If I break down and have those dark chocolate m & m's not a big deal right? It's an intention, not a resolution.)

4. Ramp up the sales of Gathered From The Garden products. While I love formulating and researching new products, I am not so fond of selling. However, the sales are what keeps Gathered going.

5. Spend more time with my daughters and granddaughters. There are a ton of girlie options we should be taking advantage of.

6. Try to keep clutter to a minimum--in my house, my car and my classroom. Also some deep-cleaning should probably be on my list too.

7. Eat more homemade. Got to be way healthier to not eat processed or take-out food. This will be a tough one just because of the time factor. I'll have to get organized and use my crockpot more often.

8. Use my new camera and lens every day or at least every other day.
So there you have it.
I like the “intention” idea because if and when these don’t happen I won’t feel too bad about myself…I never RESOLVED to do those things..I just intended to.
It’s always good to have an escape clause. :)

Are you a resolution person?  What's on your list?

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *