Friday, January 20, 2012

Life is a Bowl of Cherries With My iphone

I just got a new iphone 4S and I LOVE it! I haven't figured everything out on it yet but it sure is fun learning. (My 4-year-old grandson has even helped me--how about that?!?) However, one of the things I was just a teensy weensy disappointed in is how hard it is to get a very loud sound with it using my docking station.


So imagine my delight when I read this post! Liz over at Design & Lifestyle has a great solution. You can put your iphone in a bowl and it somehow uses the acoustics in the bowl to amplify the sound. She even takes it in the bathroom and listens to her music while she showers.

So now I can have my music and cherries too! Well, actually I'll just take the music. Not such a big fan of cherries. Try it and see what you think...


post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *