Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's All Worth It

It's the end of another school year for me. I don't know who is happier...my students or me! Actually it was a pretty good year and I will miss some, if not most of my class.

A few weeks ago my favorite blogs were all over Teacher Appreciation Day/Week sharing really cute gift ideas.  I was feeling a little sorry for myself. I didn't get a single thing. Not even a verbal thank you. Now you all know that we teachers are not in this profession for the gifts but it still is nice to be appreciated.

Then came the last day of school and this note.

What can I say...it's the little things like this that make it all worth it! (and better than any gift!) If you haven't thanked your child's teacher there is still time. A little note would surely brighten his/her day!
post signature
P.S. In her yearbook I had written: Roses are Red
                                                          Violets are Blue
                                                          Happy Summer
                                                                       To a sweet girl like you!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *