Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Tip For Tuesday


You know how you come across tips on the internet that are supposed to make your life easier or simpler or just better? Well, I came across one that sounded so good I just had to try it. The tip was to spray your nails right after painting with cooking oil spray to make them dry faster. So my granddaughters and I gave it a shot.

Yeah, we didn't like it so much. While our nails did dry right away, our fingers were very oily. It wasn't a problem to wash the oil off but they weren't too thrilled with it. I think they decided they'd rather blow on their nails to dry them.

Oh well, you don't know until you try--right? ☺

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *