Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happiness in Vegas (and Home)

Jerry and I were lucky enough to escape the cold and spend a few days in Vegas. Unfortunately, Jerry was sick for two of the days. He was a good sport though and tried to be as active as he could.


Day 39  The view from our room at the Vdara Hotel. This really made me happy!

Day 40  Today while Jerry napped I wandered around the Aria Hotel. They had these fantastic "tornadoes" spinning in glass cylinders. Delightful to watch!

Day 41  Seeing many of this guy made me smile!

Day 42 The real flowers at the Bellagio made me SO happy that I had to go back several times. I was impressed by this painting done all out of fresh flowers!

Day 43  I was tickled to be invited along on my granddaughter's birthday celebration. They all had fun getting their hair done.

Day 44 Anytime that I get to babysit and photograph Maggie makes me incredibly happy!


What's making you happy these days?
  post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *