Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Bucket List Printable

Yikes, this summer is half over and I have so much more I want to do. I saw this really cute Summer Bucket List printable over at Pen and Paper Flowers Blog. If you are like me, you'll need to get busy on your list right now! 

This is what is on my list: 

Go        On a cruise 

See       The play "Children of Eden" being performed at our local theatre 

Eat       Fresh corn on the cob 

Make   These cute little garden gnomes for our (my grandkids)fairy garden 


Do    Take photos of the flowers in our city's botanical gardens


What I love about this list is its size. I can easily fit all of these 5 into the rest of my summer. I am heading to a Farmer's Market to find that sweet corn now!

What's tops on your Summer Bucket List?


 post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *