Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It Only Takes Five Minutes



I enjoyed reading  5 Minutes With Jesus—A Fresh Infusion of Joy by Sheila Walsh with Sherri Gragg. This little book contains 50 short uplifting and inspiring stories and take-aways with the theme of joy.

     I think this little book is the perfect way to start the day. I like that the readings were short. I picked one each day to read and ponder the rest of the day. They are interesting and often humorous. After each reading there is a restatement of the main point and then several bible passages that go along with that reading. It literally takes only 5 minutes to read each one.

     I also like that Sheila Walsh told some stories from her life to emphasize her points. She isn’t preachy but has a very comfortable style of writing. 

This would make a great gift for someone special in your life.
( I was given this book to review from the Thomas Nelson Company. The opinion expressed here is my own.)
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *