Monday, July 27, 2009

I Got to Wear the Star of Alaska!


As long as I was showing you my hands, I had to show you this picture! When we docked in Ketchikan Jerry and I went into the Diamonds International Jewelry Store. Through a connection we made on our cruise ship I was able to convince the sales person to let me try on the Star of Alaska (and take a picture of it!). It is a 24-carat yellow diamond worth about $1.3 million dollars. I know I'll never ever have the opportunity to wear something like that again. But for just 30 seconds I could dream...

Now you also need to know that my hands are so smooth because I use Gathered From The Garden's great Goat Milk and Honey Lotion. I just need a good manicure!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *