Monday, August 3, 2009

Clairol's Perfect 10

I have been coloring my own hair at home for some time now. I just can't see paying the high salon fees, spending all that time there and then not having them always cover all the gray. I've been using L'Oreal (which I've been satisfied with) but the thought of being done in 10 minutes instead of 45 was very appealing. So I decided to try Clairol's Perfect 10.

I opted for the same shade "Medium Golden Brown". The instructions were very similar to L'Oreal's. The big difference was the time. In 10 minutes I was ready to wash the color out! The color is very similar to L'Oreal's "Medium Golden Brown". The gray coverage pretty much the same. One thing I didn't like is the runny consistency of the color. It was messier than L'Oreal's. (They have a very nice thick mixture.)

I would use it again just for the time. I'm hoping that L'Oreal figures out a way to make their color process in 10 minutes too. I'll be curious to see how long the color lasts. I usually have to color every 4-5 weeks. (My hair grows very fast and those darn gray roots are showing.) That will be another deciding factor. I'll have to let you know in a month how much fading occurred.

Has anyone else tried the Perfect 10? What results did you have?
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *