Friday, August 13, 2010

A Lovely Little Poem

I would like to share a cute poem that I came across. I don’t know the author so I can’t give anyone credit…

A Lovely Little Poem
~A dear old lady was asked what she used to make her complexion so beautiful and her whole being so bright and attractive.
~She answered:
I use for my lips, truth
I use for my voice, kindness
I use for my ears, compassion
I use for my hands, charity
I use for my figure, uprightness
I use for my heart, love
I use for any who do not like me, prayer.

If you’ve tried all of those and your complexion could still use a little help, Gathered From the Garden has two great products for you to try. Our Facial Moisturizer is made from cucumber and aloe. It goes on silky smooth. Our Lavender Facial Toner is so refreshing and it contains no alcohol.



For those of you who haven’t tried a toner you are missing out! A toner is a skin care product that you apply to the face after you cleanse and before you moisturize. Toners restore the pH balance of the skin, remove any makeup that was not fully removed, or any soap residue. Toners leave skin feeling very refreshed and clean. You should look for a toner that does not contain alcohol, as it can dry your skin.

For these great products and many more check out Gathered From The Garden.

Do you know any dear old ladies like the one in the poem?

post signature




Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *