Friday, August 20, 2010

Operation Nice


Melissa over at Operation Nice has an assignment for us. I think it's a really good one so I borrowed the wording from her blog.


Today's Assignment: LML!

Maybe it's because it's so much easier to complain online than to showcase the great things going on. Flat tire? FML. Root canal? FML. Wallet stolen? FML. But how often do we say, "My kids gave me a big hug! LML!" or "I won a blog contest! LML!" or "Just enjoyed the most delicious ice cream sundae! LML!" We need gratitude and positivity to overcome all the bellyaching online.

So here's my proposal. If you have a Twitter account or a Facebook profile or a blog, I want you to use "LML" or an #LML tag seven times this week. Once a day. There has to be something that makes you love your life every day.

I'm a little behind on this since I only read her blog today. However, I did write about it on my FB wall and here's my contribution on my blog. ( My brother just called and offered his season tickets to the MN Twins game tomorrow. I get to see the new stadium! LML!!)

Care to join me in a little homework? What do you love in your life today?

post signature


Pin It!

2 comments:

furygirl3132 said...

Hello! I am a new follower from Boost My Blog Friday, so glad to have found your blog and I look forward to reading more. Have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Hi Eloise,
Glad you found me! Have a great weekend too. Looking forward to reading more on your blog also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *