Thursday, September 30, 2010

35 Simple Ways to be Beautiful


I go for months without watching Oprah and lately I've been watching her quite a bit. Today she had on Cybil Shepherd,Teri Hatcher and Linda Evans. I (and Oprah too)was surprised to hear that when these women were young they didn't think of themselves as beautiful!

Today I also read Lori Deschene's blog post about being beautiful. Too bad Teri, Linda and Cybil hadn't read this list when they were younger. They may have realized how beautiful they were/are inside and out.

Check out Lori's list to help realize how beautiful YOU are!

post signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We women struggle with our bodies, looks, esteem. Thank you for this reminder.

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you'll visit again!

Carol said...

Everyone can use some encouragement from time to time. Mirrors are not always our friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *