Friday, July 8, 2011

Make Your Own Magic Shell

I love going to the Dairy Queen on hot nights. One of my favorite things to order is a cone dipped in chocolate. Or even better, dipped in chocolate and crunch. (major calories, I know!)

Cindy over at Skip to My Lou has come up with a very simple recipe to make your own magic shell. You know the topping that gets hard right away if you pour it on ice cream. She says that her recipe tastes amazingly like the chocolate on the dipped cones at the DQ.

Hurray! Now I can make my own ice cream treat at home. Just have to head to the store to pick up the ingredients I need. Doesn't this sound like something you should make too?
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *