Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunger Games Nails and More



Have you seen The Hunger Games yet?  I loved the books so I had to go see the movie. Hubby went along but I had to fill him in on parts of the plot. The books developed the characters much better than the movie I thought.  One of my favorite characters besides Katniss, of course, was Effie Trinket. I just loved her colorful outfits. So when I saw this easy tutorial for doing her nails, I had to share!



These bunny nails are cute too and look easy to do. Go here for the tutorial.  I think I'm going to try these on my granddaughter's nails. Wouldn't they be sweet on a seven-year-old's nails?  Yours, too, I think!
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *