Monday, January 21, 2013

Girls at the Beach

Hubby and I are having such a fun time here on vacation in Florida. We have been blessed with incredible unseasonably warm weather. This makes for great days at the beach. I couldn't help taking my camera along and capturing these pics of "Girls on the Beach".


 
Amish Girls...


Relaxing girls...


Sweet toddler girls in floppy hats...

 
 
 
Girls playing volleyball... 
 
 
"Mature" girls and their fellas...
 
 
 
 
Girls playing in the water...
 
 
 
  
 
Girls sleeping with their phones....
 
 

I am having so much fun noticing all the girls on the beach and all the activities they are engaged in. (These are only a few of the pics I've taken this week.)

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *