Saturday, August 3, 2013

10 Blogs You Need to Check Out Now!

I know I spend way too much time on my computer but I can't help it with blogs like these! I have found so many good craft ideas, recipes and fun free printables. You have got to go take a look at these...and you'll be hooked too. (I need to find another hour or two in the day.) These are in no particular order.

1. pintsizedbaker              Lots of really fun recipes and tutorials!





2. Whipperberry      Lots of fun ideas.
     I love her Friday Linky party.

 
 
3. Thetomkatstudio    Tons of party inspiration and free printables.
 
 
4.  Livinglocurto       Free printables, recipes, crafts and party ideas!


5.  HoosierHomemade    Cupcakes, recipes, decorating.


6.  Somethingswanky    Fun DIY blog design tips and recipes.
    Don't these look good?


7.Making Life Whimsical    More free printables and DIY projects. Love her blog name!


8. Amanda's Parties to Go!   Her blog name says it all--lots of party ideas and printables.

 
 
9. Craftaholics Anonymous   Super tutorials and craft ideas.
 
 
10. Cookies and Cups        Fun sweets and giveaways.  
 I'm going to make this for sure!
 
 
Care to share some of your favorite blogs? We won't judge you and the time you spend on your computer. ☺


post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *