Sunday, August 11, 2013

Five Hidden Facebook Features

 
 
I know I spend probably too much time on Facebook but it's such a fun way to keep up with friends and family. I'll admit I am not Facebook savvy and could use help navigating it. So I was pleased to find that Kim Komando wrote an article in her newsletter about Five Hidden Facebook Features that most people aren't aware of.

*Secret Inbox for Profiles
*Sign in with your username
*Bookmark Favorites
*Customize Your Profile
*Export birthdays

For more information on how to manage each one of these go to Kim's article. She walks you through each one of these. If you'd like more computer/technology tips sign up for her newsletter. Great tips and info.

  post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *