Friday, December 18, 2015

Maintaining Your Inner Cheer

Although the holidays are here, and as much as we look forward to them, being "merry" around the clock requires our personal best for all the days of December.     So how do you keep your endurance up from one holiday party to the next?  How do you keep your smile when your Secret Santa at work forgets you?  How do you act graciously while someone grabs the last carton of eggnog right off the shelf before your very eyes?!   

My answer is to treat yourself well!  Pamper yourself!  Don't get caught in the holiday mad rush. Remember what the holiday season is really about: tradition. It could be baking cookies at home together with family or personal rituals to take care of your soul. I start my December days with an early morning run or walk (most days inside) to clear my head and keep a positive attitude. Playing favorite Christmas songs on my piano is a treat just for me.

What can you do to pamper yourself?

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *