Friday, July 16, 2010

Free Flip Book From Kodak

I saw this offer on the net and couldn't resist trying it out. Kodak will make the cutest flip book for you for free--you just need to paying the shipping of $1.99. But hurry the offers ends on July 20.

Let me show you the flip book and how I personalized it for my grandkids.
Here is what the front cover looks like. You get to pick which photo to put on the front and a title. (I wish I would have put the year on.)


These are two inside pages. Now I thought it would be fun to add some captions especially since my oldest granddaughter is learning to read. So I typed up a sentence or two for each page.

Then I used a "wacky" scissors to cut around each caption and used double-sided tape to label each page.



Here is a page with the caption taped in.


You also get to choose a picture for a little spot on the back cover. Isn't this just the cutest? I can't wait to show the kids when they come for an overnight tomorrow! Easy and cheap--it doesn't get much better!

Visit Kodak: Now go have some fun!
post signature













Pin It!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is fantastic! I am going to do this today for sure! Not that I have time - but I will make time!

Thanks for the tip! Visiting from SITS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *