Sunday, January 17, 2010

Borrowed New Year's Resolutions


Just when I thought I had figured out my New Year's Resolutions I read the most inspiring post on The Dear Diary Stories blog. (http://www.martawrites.blogspot.com/) Marta said she let her ideas "slow cook" and then came up with a fantastic list. Yes, a list, not just one or two. The really amazing thing is that almost all of them could be my resolutions too.

Even if you have your resolutions all in place, you should go check out her list. Her writing style is just so fun! I tweaked her list and I'm going to hang it somewhere I can see it first thing in the morning.

Check it out and let me know if you think it's inspiring too!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *